Katherine Cunningham is a genius and beautiful American actress. Katherine began her acting journey to the entertainment industry from insignificant short roles. She was very passionate about drama and acting from an early age.
She has credits for almost numerous movies and television series about her career so far, and
her roles in the film had a significant influence on the audience. She appeared in the American
TV series, Condor in 2018.
Her acting performance in the series assisted her in attaining a prominent height of success.
After seeing her hard work and devotion, she soon might proceed in big movies too.
Quick Facts and Body Statistics:
Full name: Katherine Cunningham
Date of birth: 21 July 1993
Place of birth: Elk Grove Village, Illinois, U.S
Age: 29 years
Spouse/Boyfriend: Not Available
Height: 5 feet 7 ins or 170 cm
Weight: Not Available
Facebook: Katherine Cunningham
Net Worth: $1 Million – $5 Million
● On 21st July 1993, Katherine was born and grew up in Elk Grove Village, IL. She
accompanied her siblings and parents on the stage as a child, entertaining audiences in
various local theatrical productions.
● Her parents raised her alongside siblings Jullian and John. Still, now, she shares an
adoring relationship with her siblings and parents.
● She studied acting and biology at Illinois State University and then acted in theatre.
● Further, she has performed on various productions, including but not restricted to Picnic
(Writers’ Theatre), The Taming of the Shrew (Chicago Shakespeare Theatre), Honest
(Steppenwolf Theatre), and the world premiere Big Lake Big City (Lookingglass Theatre)
directed by David Schwimmer, written by Keith Huff.
● She made her TV debut in “Detroit 1-8-7” (ABC), where she played a blackjack
confronting confidant to a womanizing police officer. Her other television projects include
guest spots on “The Playboy Club” (NBC), “Shameless” (Showtime), “The Mob Doctor”
(FOX), “Chicago Fire” (NBC), “Underemployed” (MTV), and “Mind Games” (ABC).
● Katherine met her lovable one at a very young age. They both grow up like best friends,
unlike boyfriend or girlfriend.
● She married her long-time best friend, and in 2017, she became the mother of a girl. The
couple maintains their love life happily.
● She surely knows how to manage family and professional life. So, she frequently travels
with her family to enjoy precious moments spent with her baby daughter and husband.
● Katherine’s net worth is $1 Million – $5 Million. Mainly her source of income
is her profession as an actress.
Q: In what did Katherine appear?
She made her television debut in Detroit 1-8-7 in 2010. She is known for her roles in the movies Condor (2018–2020), Yellowstone (2018–2021), and Mind Games (2014).
Q: What’s Cunningham worth?
In 2022, Cade Cunningham will have a net worth of $4 million. Cunningham is a professional basketball player for the NBA team the Detroit Pistons.
Q: Who plays the person in charge of the campaign on Yellowstone?
Katherine grew up in Elk Grove Village, Illinois, where she was born. As a child, she joined her parents and siblings on stage in a number of local plays to entertain audiences. After going to Illinois State University to study acting and biology, she started working as an actress in the theatre.