All You Want To Know About Dee Snider’s wife, Suzette Snider
She is a well-known make-up artist and costume designer in Hollywood. Read the article to know more about Suzette Snider's life.
A Reality Star, make-up artist, and costume designer in the Hollywood industry is Suzette Snider. She is also known as the wife of the famous De Snider. He is an American singer, songwriter, radio personality, and actor.
In addition, Suzette’s work has won the admiration of some of the industry’s greatest experts. Her most valuable designs were included in projects like April Fools’ Day in 2013, Howard Stern Show in 1987, and Behind the Scenes in 2011.
Quick Facts and Body Statistics:
- Full name: Suzette Snider
- Date of birth: September 16, 1960
- Place of birth: Long Island, New York
- Age: 62 years
- Horoscope: Virgo
- Nationality: American
- Height: 5 ft 5 inches / 165 cm
- Weight: 58 kg or 127.8 lbs
- Occupation: Make-up Artist, Costume Designer
- Net Worth: $1 million
- Spouse/Boyfriend: Dee Snider (m. 1981)
- Instagram: @justsuzette
- Twitter: @Suzette_Snider
● Suzette is an American famous pre-eminent client designer. She became the center of media attention after getting married to the famous American star jockey Dee Snider.
● Her husband is a famous Metal vocal artist who was once listed 83 among the top 100 Metal Vocal artists. Snider rose to fame after becoming a member of the band Twister Sister.
● She is a native of Long Island and raised in New York. Further, she belongs to the White ethnicity.
● The details regarding Suzette’s education, parents, and siblings are obscure. However, it is known that Suzette had a brother, Vincent, who was murdered back in 2003.
● She is primarily known as a hairstylist, costume designer, and make-up artist by profession. Back in the day, Suzette worked as the head of a make-up artist for the Metal band Twisted Sister. Her husband, Dee Snider, was a lead vocalist and songwriter of the band, and that is probably the time when they started their relationship.
● Moreover, Suzette has also worked in a few television shows like “The Howard Stern Show” in 1987 and Growing Up Twisted in 2010.
● Concerning her marriage, Suzette and Dee Snider exchanged their vows on October 21, 1981. They have been standing strong ever since and have lived over 41 years of married life together.
● From their marriage, Suzette and Snider have been blessed with four children, who are all grown-up adults. Their eldest son, Jesse Blaze Snider, was born in the same year as they got married. The other three kids’ names are Shane Royal Snider, Cody Blue Snider, and Cheyenne Jean Snider.
● A rough estimation of her net worth is 1 million dollars. On the contrary, Snider has a net worth of 10 million dollars as of 2022.
● She is active on social media platforms. Plus, she has more than 4000 followers and 7000 followers on Twitter.
How long have Dee and Suzette been married?
Since 1981, Snider has been married to Suzette, who is a costume designer. They have four kids: Jesse Blaze Snider (born September 19, 1982), Shane
Royal Snider (born February 29, 1988), Cody Blue Snider (born December 7, 1989), and Cheyenne Jean Snider (born October 31, 1996), who was in
the band They All Float.
How old was Dee Snider when he met Suzette?
Suzette, my wife, was 15 when we met, and I was 21. She used her cousin’s ID to get into our show, thinking she was going to see a girl band. I turned
when I saw her.
Is Dee Snider in Cobra Kai?
In Season 3 of the Netflix show Cobra Kai, Daniel “Dee” Snider plays a guest role. In 1976, he joined Twisted Sister, a heavy metal band. He was a
member of the band until 2016, when they broke up.