Alicia Villarreal is a popular world Music singer and songwriter who was born on 31st August 1971. Her birthplace is Monterrey, Mexico. Alicia took part in different bands and became the lead singer for Grupo Limite in 1995.
Alicia is famous as a Mexican singer and fame because of the 2006 Orgullo De Mujer album. Alicia is a member of the band Group Limite who won Best New Artist at the 9th Lo Nuestro Awards.
Martha Alicia Villarreal Esparza is her full name. Her brother’s name is Jose, who was tragically killed in a car accident in 2009. Alicia is a married woman who first married Ezequiel Cuevas from 1991 to 1993. They separated and then married Arturo Carmona from 1998 to 2001. After two years, in 2003, she married Cruz Martinez.
Biography and Body Statistics:
- Full name: Martha Alicia Villarreal Esparza
- Date of birth: 31 August 1971
- Place of birth: Monterrey, Mexico
- Age: 50 years old (As of 2022)
- Horoscope: Virgo
- Nationality: Mexican
- Occupation: Singer and Songwriter
- Instagram: @ lavillarrealmx
- Net Worth: approx.: $12M
- Spouse/Boyfriend: Cruz Martínez
All about the body measurements of the Alicia Villarreal
Here are the body measurements of this charming singer
- Weight: 58kg
- Height: 5’8”
- Shoe size: Not Available
- Body measurements: 33-24-33
Facts about Alicia Villarreal
- Alicia Villarreal is a singer and songwriter who was born on 31st August 1971.
- Her birthplace is Monterrey, Mexico and her zodiac sign is Virgo.
- There is no history about her education.
- She is the leading singer of Grupo Limite in 1995.
- Being a Mexican singer, the girl git fame because of the album 2006 Orgullo De Mujer.
- Alicia is a member of the band Limite and won Best New Artist at the 9th Lo Nuestro Awards.
- Jose is her brother who was killed in a car accident in 2009.
- Cruz Marinez is her husband but before that, she married to Arturo Carmona and Ezequiel Cuevas.
- The estimated net worth of Alicia Villarreal is almost $12 million.