Australian actress Bindi Sue Irwin was born on July 24, 1998, in Nambour, Australia. She hosted a wildlife documentary series for children at the age of nine named Bindi the Jungle Girl. It is because she grew up at the Australia Zoo.
She proved her talent in dancing, singing, and hosting. She won the dancing with star season 21. Bindi is the daughter of the late Steve Irwin and Terri Irvin. She launched the show Bindi the Jungle Girl after her father’s death.
Moreover, she debuted a fictional book series in 2011. She also participated in the new reality show Crikey! It’s the Irwins. She celebrated the memory of her father annually as “Steve Irwin Day” on November 15.
She celebrated her 21st birthday on July 24, 2019, and engaged to Chandler Powell. They married on March 25, 2020, in a small ceremony. Moreover, they also announced in 2021 that they are expecting their first child.
She gave birth to a baby girl on March 25, 2021, named Grace Warrior Powell. She looks slim and smart here; you can read the body measurements of Bindi Irwin. Her father was so tall as Steve Irwin’s height was five feet and eleven inches.
- Weight:54 kg
- Bra size: 32C
- Shoe size: 8
- Body measurements: 35-25-34 inches
- Birth Date: 24/07/1998
- Horoscope: Leo
- Age: 22
- Nationality: Australian
- Eye color: Brown
- Hair color: Blonde
- Instagram: Click Here
Facts about Bindi Irwin
- She is the only child of the late Steve Irwin, who worked to protect animals and became famous for his show The Crocodile Hunter.
- In fact, her dad gave her the name of one of his favorite crocodiles. In some Indigenous Australian dialects, it can also be said to mean “young girl.”
- She loves animals a lot, just like her parents did.
- She spent a lot of time at the Australia Zoo when she was young, and her parents taught her at home.
- She was a child when she was on The Crocodile Hunter. In 2005, she got her own show called Bindi: The Jungle Girl.