Are you tired of getting bored? If yes, then we are going to make your free time full of entertainment and fun by introducing a great gaming platform for all video game lovers.
This amazing platform is one of the great video gaming platforms that offer thrilling and adventurous games that will turn your boredom into unlimited laughter in just a few minutes.
If you love the thrill of competitive multiplayer games, it is sure to deliver an adrenaline-packed experience. Here you can play with your siblings, friends, or anyone you want.
Are you ready to take the field? If your answer is yes, then here is the game, create an account and link it to your gaming platform of choice – whether it’s Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, or Steam – at rocketleague.com/activate. Get ready to kick it into high gear!
Here is a quick guide that will help you to give information related to the activation process of the account. Let’s dive straight into it.
Basic Essentials For Account Activation
To do the activation process hassle-free, the following essential prerequisites are necessary:
- A stable internet connection.
- A registered Epic Games account.
- A compatible gaming console.
- A secondary device to access the rocket league/activate link.
How To Link an Epic Games Account?
If you want to enjoy its account, then it is compulsory for you to make an account on the Epic account to enjoy the best gaming experience ever. Here are the points that you can follow to link your rocket league account with the epic games account:
- Click on the “Login” button to connect your Epic Games account.
- Choose a sign-in method and enter your login credentials. If you don’t have an Epic Games account, click “Sign Up.”
- You will see a list of already connected external accounts on the Epic Games Account Portal.
- To link any additional device on which you play this channel, such as PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, and Switch, click “Login and Connect.”
- Review the information and click “Link Account.”
- Now provide your password and email address, and then click on the “Sign in.”
- Allow Epic Games to access your information by clicking “Yes.”
- Once you have added all the accounts, click “Next.”
- Select a Primary Platform and click “Preview.”
- All the linked platforms will use the progress of your primary platform, including level, ranks, and Rocket Pass progress. Be sure to choose the platform with the highest progress and competitive rank.
- After reviewing all the linked accounts, click “Confirm.”
Yay! You have successfully linked your account, and you can share your items, progression, rank, and inventory across all platforms.
Important Note: Please keep in mind that any balances related to Credit and Esports tokens will remain associated with each device and cannot be transferred. If you want to change your primary platform in the future, simply visit rocketleague.com/activate. However, please note that you can only change your primary platform once a month.
How to Unlink From Your Epic Games Account?
If you are facing errors while linking your Epic Games account, then we will guide you right here. If you receive notifications like
“Sorry, but this PSN account has already been associated with another Epic Games account.”
It means you have already linked to another Epic Games account. Then you can follow these straightforward steps to relink your account to the Epic Games account, or you can also make another account too:
- Open a web browser and go to epicgames.com/login.
- Choose the appropriate sign-in option and enter your login information.
- Once signed in, unlink the platform from your Epic Games account.
- Next, visit rocketleague.com/activate.
- Click on “Log In” and select “Sign In With Epic Games.”
- Click “Log in and Connect” to link your account to the desired platform.
- Once the platform is connected, you can change your Primary Platform as needed.