Calling all frequent shoppers at the platform of Gap and its sister brands! Save big, earn points, and redeem them whenever you want with the Good Rewards MasterCard Credit Card, exclusively from Gap.
By using this card, you’ll be able to maximize your savings on clothing purchases, and if you’re a big spender, you could even earn “Icon” status and unlock some amazing perks.
Here’s what you’ll find all the necessary information you need to know in this quick guide to activate your gap card by using the official URL of its website.
Basic Requirements Before Gap Card Activation
Let’s jump right in and discover how to activate your Gap credit card online at gap.com/activate; no need to be a tech whiz!
Before getting started, make sure you have these key items on hand:
- Your credit card number (16 digits)
- Security code (3 digits)
- Social security number (4 digits)
- Optional account details (for a speedier process)
- A fast internet connection
- A smartphone or computer to access its official website
What To Do Next With Your New Credit Gap Card?
Ready to get started with your brand-new Gap card? Here’s how to activate it in no time:
- Without logging in, head to gap.com/activate.
- Enter the 16-digit card number of your issued card located on the front of your card.
- Type in the 3-digit Security Code and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- From the drop-down menu, select your Occupation.
- Click on the Activate button.
- Within moments, your credit card will be activated and ready to use at your preferred stores, allowing you to earn rewards.
- Alternatively, if you already have a Barclays online account, you can activate your card on their website as well.
How To Log In to Your New Gap Credit Card?
Already have your login credentials handy? Great! We recommend using them to sign in and activate your card using these simple steps:
- Visit gap.com/activate on your computer or mobile device.
- Click on the Login button option to seamlessly access the Barclays account login page.
- Enter your personal credentials, like username and password, on the login screen.
- Click on the Login button (if you’ve forgotten your credentials, select the Forgot username or password option).
- You’ll be taken to your Barclays account dashboard.
- Hover your mouse over the Activate Your Card tab and click it.
- Enter your card details, Social Security Number, and any other necessary information.
- Follow the on-screen instructions carefully for a hassle-free activation of your card.
- Once it gets activated, you can start using your card at card stores, Old Navy, Athleta, Intermix, and Banana Republic.
How Do I Know If My Card Is Activated?
To check if your card is active, call your card issuer's customer support phone number listed on the back of your card. With just a few seconds of hold time, this is the quickest and easiest way to get the information you need.
What Are Some Benefits Of The Gap Card?
As a Cardmember, you earn 5 points for every 1 dollar spent at our family of brands, while Rewards Members earn 1 point for every 1 dollar spent. Every 100 points equal a $1 reward, redeemable without any merchandise restrictions across our family of brands.