Sara Evans is a singer and songwriter from America. She is also attributed as an actress, record producer, and author. Her five songs have reached the number one spot on the Billboard country songs chart and have sold over six million albums.
Nine other songs have acquired the top ten of the Billboard country chart, including “I Could Not Ask for More,” “Cheatin,” and “I Keep Looking.” Among her top 20 charting singles are “Backseat of a Greyhound Bus,” “Saints & Angels,” and “As If.”
Evans has got accolades from the Country Music Association and the Academy of Country Music. She earned a nomination for several more awards from both associations, including Female Vocalist of the Year.
Biography and Body Statistics:
- Full name: Sara Lynn Evans
- Date of birth: February 5, 1971
- Place of birth: Booneville, Missouri
- Age: 52 years (As of 2022)
- Horoscope: Aquarius
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer and Actress
- Instagram: @saraevansmusic
- Twitter: @saraevansmusic
- Net Worth: approx. $16M
- Spouse/boyfriend: Not Available
All we need to know about the body measurements of the singer
Here are the body measurements of this fantastic singer
- Weight: 63 kg or 139 lbs
- Height: 5″9’ or 175 cm
- Bra Size: 34 D
- Shoe size: 9US
- Body Measurement: 36-26-37 inches
Facts about Sara Evans
- On February 5, 1971, Sara Evans was born in Booneville, Missouri, but raised in New Franklin, Missouri, to parents Pat and Jack Evans.
- By 16, Evans used to sing in a nightclub in Columbia, Missouri. She shifted to Nashville, Tennessee, when she was 20 with the hope of becoming a more prominent musician.
- She delivered her debut album “Three Chords and the Truth” and earned attention from Billboard, MVPA, and CMT. Her second album, “No Place That Far,” released in 1998, gained much wider popularity.
- Evans prepared to release her third album, eventually released in 2000. “Born to Fly” achieved more success than its predecessors.
- Her other albums are Real Fine Place, Feels Like Home, Always There, and Stronger.
- Evans’s first marriage was with Craig Schelske, and the duo had three kids together, Avery Jack Schelske, Audrey Elizabeth Schelske, and Olivia Margaret Schelske. In 2006, the couple separated, and Evans accused Craig of being unemployed, alcoholic, and infidelity.
- In 2008, she married Jay Barker. She has come to highlight after her husband was arrested for domestic violence after he tried to hit her.
- She has a pretty big fan following on social media handles. On Instagram, she has 310k followers, while she has 495.6K followers on Twitter.
- Sara Evans has a net worth of $16M. She has earned such impressive wealth throughout her career.