Salina Deleon is a media personality and was born in Fresno, California. Her full name is Salina Marie Deleon. She was born on 20th March 1979 in Lafayette, Louisiana. There is no specific detail about her family and education history.
Her husband’s name is Daniel Ryan Cormier. Her mother’s name is Audrey, and her father is Joseph. Salina has three siblings named Joseph, Felicia, and Feral.
Moreover, her husband also won three state championships, such as LHSAA Division I All-State and NCAA Division 1 All-American. Let’s here talk about her wife’s information.
|Real name||Salina Deleon|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
- Salina is not an artist; actually, she is the wife of the popular martial arts fighter
- She does not have wiki info properly
- We don’t know how much she is old, but according to speculations, he is almost 30 years old.
- She holds American nationality.
- No educational information is available about her education
- The most important information is that she is the wife of MMA martial fighter Daniel Cormier and mother of 2 children.
- She is a housewife and loves to take care of her children.
- She mostly uploads pictures of her children on her social media account such as Instagram.
- On her Instagram account @preciouslena18, she has 1000 followers.
- No information is available regarding her body measurement and height on social media.
- According to reports, she is the owner of $10 million net worth.
How has Salina Deleon, Daniel Cormier’s wife, affected his work?
Every successful man has a woman standing behind him. Deleon has been with Cormier since 2010, when the MMA fighter was just getting started. She talked about how she mentally dreaded her husband’s training camps in an interview with Bleacher Report “Training camps used to make me nervous. I’d have to get ready for it. I would have to be mentally ready to go in, but when I think about how far he’s come, I realise that this is exactly where we wanted to be, with all these opportunities. So I try to be happy and thankful about everything.”
When did Daniel Cormier and Salina Deleon marry?
In June 2017, Cormier and Deleon got married. Cormier made the announcement on Instagram: “How are you doing, beautiful? It’s good to see you. If I were that brave, I would have gone up to Salina when I first met her instead of sending a friend. It turned out okay. This weekend, I got married to the love of my life. Thanks, Salina, for being the best mom I’ve ever seen and always being there for me. We love you @peechypie Mrs Cormier. #5/27/17” .