Remmy Valenzuela is a professional singer recognized as a Mexican recording artist. He got fame when he signed with Universal Music Latin Entertainment and released a US Sound Scan Chart hit called De Alumno Maestro.
Remmy was born in 1990 in Guasave, Mexico. Remmy was defeated 16th Latin Grammy Awards by singer Ariel Camacho. He has not released any official information about his family.
Therefore, we don’t have information regarding his siblings and parents. Moreover, it seems that he keeps his life private as he does not reveal who his wife or girlfriend of Remmy.
Biography and Body Statistics:
Full name: Remmy Valenzuela
Date of birth: October 1, 1990.
Place of birth: Guasave, Mexico
Age: 32years old (As of 2022)
Net Worth: approx.: $1-5 million
Here are the body measurements of this charming media person
- Weight: 68kg
- height: 5’10”
- shoe size : Not Available
- body measurements: Not Available
Facts about Remmy
- Remmy is a well-known singer who got fame as a Mexican recording artist.
- Valenzuela was born on 1 October 1990. His birthplace is Guasave, Mexico.
- Remmy is living a luxurious life as he is earning a lucrative amount of money. The estimated net worth of Remmy is $1 million.
- According to rumors, he is single yet and not dating anyone. However, it seems that he keeps his life private.
- He was defeated 16th Latin Grammy Awards by singer Ariel Camacho.
- He is active on social media, as you can follow him on @remmyvaluenzuela.
Q: Who exactly is Remmy?
Reminisce Remy Ma is the stage name of Mackie Smith, who was born on May 30, 1980, but is better known as Remy Ma. Big Pun found her, and her work with Fat Joe’s group, Terror Squad, brought her to public attention.
Q: Who is Ricardo Valenzuela?
Ricardo Andres Valenzuela was born in Richmond, California, on February 7, 1964. He used to work as a referee for the U.S. Soccer Federation in different leagues and competitions as needed. He was also a referee for the FIFA. He also teaches school as his other job.
Q: How many children does Remmy, who is so sweet, have?
Precious Remmie has a son named Prince, whose father she doesn’t want the public to know about, and she is currently engaged to Raymond Bindeeba.