Every detail you want to know about Philip Sternberg
Philip Sternberg is a famous American actor and producer known for Workin’ Moms.
He is a famous and greatly adored American actor and producer famously known for Workin’ Moms (2017), Divorce Corp (2014), and The Super (2011). Philip Sternberg remained the executive producer in some of the episodes in the series Workin’ Moms.
He and his wife co-featured in the film. The show got 5 Canadian screen award nominations. Sternberg assumed the part of Nathan Foster in the front. Before 2014, he worked in Divorce Corp as an author and the chief maker.
What’s more, he likewise worked in The Super unscripted tv show in 2011. Sternberg previously filled in as leader of Candor Entertainment for a very long time in his profession. He created pilots for large channels like Spike TV, History Channel, and Showtime.
Quick Facts and Body Statistics:
- Full name: Philip Sternberg
- Date of birth: 1978
- Place of birth: United States
- Age: 44 years
- Nationality: American
- Horoscope: Scorpio
- Occupation: Actor, Producer
- Spouse/Girlfriend: Catherine Reitman
- Height: 6 feet 1 inches or 185 cm
- Weight: 79 kg or 174 lbs
- Facebook: Not Available
- Instagram: @ pzsternberg
- Twitter: @pzsternberg
- Net Worth: $1.5 million
● In 1978, he was born in the United States.
● Sternberg has joyfully got married to his excellent and ideal spouse Catherine Reitman. They had dated for some time before the two got hitched.
● In 2009, Sternberg and Catherine tied the knot in a private service where a couple of loved ones joined. It was a luxurious event in Santa Barbara, California.
● After their wedding ceremony, the couple went on their memorable first-night excursion to Italy.
● Catherine is also in the acting business, very much like her partner. She has dealt with enormous undertakings like The Real Wedding Crashers, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Hollywood Residential, Blackish, and some more. The couple had a show together called Working Moms.
● The duo lives in Los Angeles, California, in a delightful home. They appear to be partaking in their wedded coexistence and still fascinated with one another.
● He and Catherine are glad guardians of two charming children. Their children have named Jackson and Liam Sternberg; there is no information available on the web regarding their children. Perhaps they like to get them far from the public.
● He has an expected net worth of 1.5 million US Dollars, incorporating his resources and salary. His essential type of asset is his profession as an entertainer and maker.
● In 2016, Philip sent off his organization, Wolf and Rabbit Entertainment ULC, with Catherine Reitman. Additionally, the skilled maker likewise created a few web series for Revision 3, Hulu, and Discovery Channel.
In what did Philip Sternberg appear?
Philip Sternberg is known for movies like Workin’ Moms (2017), Divorce Corp (2014), and The Super (2011).
In what movies did Philip Sternberg play a part?
What is Sternberg’s theory of how people think?
Sternberg’s theory says that there are three types of intelligence: practical, creative, and analytical. Practical intelligence is the ability to get along in
different situations. Creative intelligence is the ability to come up with new ideas (the ability to evaluate information and solve problems).