Matthew Reeve is a British and American is the son of the late Superman actor Christopher Reeve. Reeve gained notoriety from his father’s celebrity after producing and directing Christopher Reeve in the superhit Hope in Motion. This movie earned him the Communicator Award for Excellence in Documentary, an Emmy nomination, and Filmmaking.
Matthew graduated from Brown University. Matthew began his career as a director in the entertainment industry in 2002, and since he expanded to include producing and writing, his documentary Over the Water gained critical acclaim. Likewise, Matthew composed the television show Agent Hamilton (2020, 9 episodes).
Biography and Body Statistics:
- Date of Birth: December 20, 1979
- Age: 42 years old
- Birth Nation: United Kingdom
- Birth Name: Matthew Reeve
- Father: Christopher Reeve
- Mother: Gae Exton
- Nationality: British-American
- Birth Place: London, England, UK
- Ethnicity: White
- Profession: Director, Producer
- Net Worth: $1.7 million
- Married: Unknown
- Children’s: Unknown
- Awards: National Leadership Award, Communicator Award
All about the body measurements of Matthew Reeve
Here are the body measurements of this stunning star
- Height: 6 Feet 2 Inches
- Weight: not available
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Brown
Facts About Mattew Reeve
Here are the further critical facts about this media personality
- Matthew Reeve was born in London, England, on December 20, 1979; In addition to his work as a producer and director, he is best known for The Land That Never Was (2001), Better Days Ahead (2013), and Hope in Motion (2007).
- After his graduation in 2002 from Brown University, he made his directing debut with Courageous Steps with Christopher Reeve, which is a TV documentary about his father actor in 2002. Matthew then directed another documentary, Christopher Reeve: Hope in Motion, which was released in 2003 and received a Communicator Award for Excellence and critical praise in Documentary Filmmaking.
- Obeying his credits as a producer and director in Hope in Motion and Over the Water, Matthew received his first job producing the short film Moving in 2004. The World Champion kiteboarder by Aaron Hadlow is the subject of the documentary Over the Water.
- Matthew is in a relationship with Anna Lo Westlin, and the couple has been together for eight years. The pair are parents to their daughter, Auden Reeve, and baby boy/son, Sander Reeve.
- According to online sources, Matthew Reeve had a net worth of $1.7 million in October 2020. According to this famous Celebrity Net Worth, Christopher Reeve, his late father in 2004 at his death, had a fortune of $3 million. Matthew earns notable cash as a producer and director, and the endowment of his father’s net Worth has aided in building his asset portfolio. According to The Things, Reeve’s brother Will is worth $13 million, while his sister Alexandra is worth $700,000.
- Matthew recently acted for the thriller TV series Agent Hamilton as the scriptwriter in 2020, which were 9 episodes, starred Jakob Oftebro, Peter Andersson, and Krister Henriksson; he wrote and directed the short film Better Days Ahead.