Everything you want to know about Marilee Fiebig
She is an attorney from Atlanta, more recognized as the wife of journalist T.J. Holmes. Read the article to know more about Marilee Fiebig.
Marilee Fiebig is an Atlanta-based lawyer born in the Democratic Republic of Congo. She is famous for being a journalist, T.J. Holmes’s wife. Additionally, Marilee has her recognition as an experienced lawyer and a business executive. Besides that, she is the chief of staff at Roc Nation.
Being a great lawyer, she has made significant progress. Marilee has worked for the Department of Labor, Immigration Services, Department of State, and United States Citizenship as her law practice depends on Business Immigration. Marilee has also helped many companies, NGOs, and universities on global immigration issues. Presently, Marilee is on the board of directors (RRISA) Refugee Resettlement and Immigration Services of Atlanta.
Quick Facts and Body Statistics:
- Full name: Marilee Fiebig Holmes
- Date of birth: Not Available
- Place of birth: Democratic Republic of Congo
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Lawyer
- Spouse/Boyfriend: T.J. Holmes
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches or 176.7 cm
- Weight: 68 kg or 150 lbs
- Instagram: @marileefholmes
- Twitter: Not Available
- Net Worth: $1 Million – $5 Million
Further detail about Marilee Fiebig
● Marilee was born in the Democratic Republic of Congo. The American lawyer belongs to
the African ethnicity.
● Further, she completed her college education and graduated from the University of
● Marilee also got admission to the Law School of Vanderbilt University to study law. She
attained a law degree from that university through hard work and diligence.
● Initially, Marilee served as an immigration associate attorney at Powell Goldstein LLP
starting in 2005. For three years, she worked there and gained extensive experience in the
law field. She left the company in 2008.
● Marilee found a new opportunity in 2008 to extend her career. A firm known as Alston &
Bird LLP hired her as manager for all the immigration cases. It was a great sign of
success in her law career to get a manager position in four years.
● After three successful years at Marille’s first job, her new employer trusted her with
essential cases because the immigration cases at the firm were high-profile cases and
gave her a supervisor role.
● Marilee became a true professional at the Alston & Bird LLP firm before her departure in
● She went on to work at Bergen, Fragomen, Loewy, and Del Rey as an immigration
associate attorney in New York.
● She was building upon her success at handling immigration cases. Even though she
would no longer be a manager, the tradeoff was worth it to now be working in New York.
● She worked for a couple of years in New York from 2014 to 2016. Later, Marilee started
working at Wilhelmina International and is still working there as a General Counsel.
● She deals with the immigration needs of the company and also supervises the employee
recruitment of the company. Likewise, Marilee manages the company’s legal and human
resources department. She has had many areas of the company because of her versatility.
● Marilee and T.J. Holmes tied the knot in 2010 in Memphis, Tennessee. The birthplace of
Holmes is West Memphis, Arkansas. He got his Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcast
Journalism from the University of Arkansas. He began his career at KSNF Channel 19 in
● In January 2013, she gave birth to her first child named Sabina.
● The net worth of Marilee is $1 Million – $5 Million. Her wealth is mainly associated with
her career as an attorney and a Roc Nation Chief of Staff.