Leonard Reid is an American Nationality holder. He was born in California and belongs to an American family. Although his family doesn’t hold a high profile, marrying Natalie opened a new phase in Leonard’s life. The most notable works of Natalie include movies such as Cinderella and Def Jam’s How to Be a Player.
On the other hand, her television series like EVE, For Your Love, and Built To Last are also admirable. However, sooner Natalie was diagnosed with colon cancer and passed away at the age of 53. With his association with a famous media star, Reid had parted in an American serial “The Boy Who Stole Sophia Manhattan’s Box Lunch”.
Personal Info of Leonard Reid
- Name: Leonard Reid
- Gender: Male
- Date of Birth: 7 December 1968
- Birthplace: California, USA
- Age: 53 years
- Religious: Christian
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Nationally: American
- Living in: California, USA
- Profession: Television Personality
- Networth: Five Thousand US Dollars
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 84 Kilograms
- Known for: being the husband of famous American address Natalie Desselle
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from elite college
- Spouse/Girlfriend: Natalie Desselle
- Children: Sereno Reid, Summer Reid, Sasha Reid
Interesting Facts About Leonard Reid
● Leonard’s wife, Natalie, is a remarkable American actress who has proved her skills with her outclass performance in the American film BAPS as “Mickey”.
● Leonard is much appreciated for supporting his wife during her last period on the death bed.
● The couple tied into the wedlock from 2003 until Natalie’s death in 2020.
● After Natalie’s death, Leonard was neither part of Hollywood nor the Showbiz industry and carries a low profile status.
● He has become a social media sensation because of his spouse.
● Leonard has 3 children with Natalie Desselle and they both preferred to keep them away from the entertainment industry and media while Natalie continued to accomplish wonders in her career
● Leonard Reid already had a decent networth attached to his name, however, now, after the death of his wife, Natalie, he also got a share from her fortune.