Kevin Samuels is an American Businessman, Youtuber, Image Consultant, Life Coach, Dating Expert, and Social Media Influencer. He is notable for being an inspirational orator and aiding people and organizations to refocus.
He is additionally an exceptionally stylish man and likes to dress sharp. Samuels rose to distinction by offering discourse and guidance on people and ladies, particularly the Black people group.
His prominence in the Black Community expands daily, mainly since the rapper Royce Da 5’9″ and NBA champion Shaq or Shaquille O’Neal gave him a whoop. In any case, it’s up to Samuels how he utilizes his fame to impact individuals.
He worked in an organization called Office Depot between December 2005 and May 2009 as Business Development Manager. His job was to fabricate associations with customers and foster a reliable, nitty-gritty comprehension of their potential business needs.
Quick Facts and Body Statistics:
- Full name: Kevin Samuels
- Date of birth: 13 March 1971
- Place of birth: Oklahoma, USA
- Age: 51 years
- Nationality: American
- Horoscope: Pisces
- Occupation: Businessman
- Spouse/Girlfriend: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet 2 ins or 188 cm
- Weight: 65 Kg or 143 lbs
- Facebook: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- YouTube: Click Here
- Net Worth: $4 million
- On 13 March 1971, he was born in Oklahoma, USA. He went to Milwood High School in his old neighborhood of Millwood, USA.
- Besides, he went to the University of Oklahoma in 1987 and 1991 with a degree in Chemical Engineering.
- After completing his graduation in Chemical Engineering and working in the synthetic business, Samuels joined Office Depot as a business improvement chief. He buckled down for 3 and a half years.
- Even as an administrator, he could attract many customers to the organization, making him a vital resource.
- From 2009-2011, Samuels joined Supermedia, a media bunch, and worked as a web deals specialist and Advertisement. He utilized his relationship-building abilities’ to make their image seriously engaging.
- In 2013 Samuels joined The Real Yellow Pages, an advertising firm.
- There are no records of his wife. While pondering a dating master’s love life, one may accept everything is going great. It’s undeniably true that Samuels brings in cash off of giving others dating/marriage counsel. However, regarding carrying out those in his own life, Samuels failed.
- At this point, he isn’t a married person, yet he was before. The justification behind the separation isn’t known yet. Thus, his marital life stays a secret for the present. As of sources, Samuels is dating a wedded Instagram model.
- There is no data available on his parents, aside from his family’s isolation when he was young. After the split, Samuels conceded that he was more near his mother than his father. We tracked down no data on his sibling, so we can securely say he was an alone youngster.
- Samuels is active on each social media platform as he advances his image through his site and online media. He is active on Instagram with 1.1M followers.
- He is also available on Twitter with 28k followers and created a YouTube channel where he gathered 1.3M subscribers.
Why did he pass away?
A Georgia medical examiner found that YouTube star died of high blood pressure. Samuels, who was 53 years old, died suddenly on May 5 after complaining of chest pain and collapsing.
Who are Kevin’s children?
There is only one daughter in his family. He never disclosed the woman who was actually his daughter.
What was his net worth at death?
At the time of his death, He was estimated to have a net worth of $4 million. The YouTube star died on May 5, when he was 56 years old. Melanie King, who says she was Kevin’s best friend, said that he had died.