The most famous American actress is Jill St. John. She was born on 19th August 1940 in California. She has become a member of the Children’s company alongside Stefanie powers and Wood. She began to act on the radio at the age of six. Aand made her first debut in December 1949 at the age of nine.
She got a chance to play a meaty role in the TV program, Sandy Dreams. When she was 11, she needed to act in two acute episodes of Allen and the Burns. Moreover, she signed a contract to figure under Universal pictures for seven years at the age of 16. For this, she got paid USD 200 for each week.
· Weight: 124 lbs or (56 kg)
· Height: 5 Feet and 6 Inches or (168 cm)
· Shoe Size: Unknown
· Horoscope: Leo
· Bra Size: 34 B
· Body Measurements: 36-22-35 inches or (91-56-89 cm)
Further critical details of the actress:
· Jill St. John Date of Birth: 19th August 1940
· Jill St. John Age: 79 Years
· Jill St. John Nationality: American
· Jill St. John Eye color: Hazel
Jill St. John Spouse/Boyfriend: Neil Dubin (m. 1957–1958), Lance Reventlow (m. 1960–1963), Jack Jones (m. 1967–1969), and Robert Wagner (m. 1990)
- When she moved back to Aspen from Hollywood, she started a business making sweaters by hand called Smith-St. John Ltd. She also grew orchids.
- Her mother, Betty Lou Oppenheim, started Care America, which became People Helping People USA later on.
- She also started a fund for movies and TV called Screen Smart Set. Betty died of leukaemia in 1998
- She can’t eat milk, cream, or ice cream, among other dairy products.
- Ballet company for kids: She is part of the Children’s Ballet Company in Hollywood.
What did Jill St. John do?
She kept acting for a while, but now she’s almost done.
Still, St. John is best known for her role with Sean Connery in the 1971 Bond movie “Goldfinger.” However, she went
on to play many other roles after that. Sitting Target, The Concrete Jungle, and The Player, in which she played
herself, are all movies she worked on.
Do you think Jill St. John is smart?
She and her husband Robert Wagner live in Aspen and the Pacific Palisades neighbourhood of Los Angeles, where
Jill keeps a number of horses. At age 11, she was in a play called “Annie Get Your Gun.” She went to UCLA when she
was 14 and studied there for two years. When she signed with Universal Pictures, her IQ was 162.
What makes Jill St. John famous?
John is an American actress who used to work. She was born Jill Arlyn Oppenheim on August 19, 1940. She may be
best known for her role as Tiffany Case in Diamonds Are Forever. Tiffany Case was the first American Bond girl in
the 007 movies.
Charles Bronson and Jill St. John were they married?
Her marriage to McCallum ended in 1967. A year later, she married Bronson, and from “Villa Rides” on, she was
always his leading lady in action movies.