Jill Hennessy Measurements, Bio, Height, Weight, Shoe and More!
Jillian Hennessy is a Canadian entertainer and artist who welcomes from Canada. She was born on 25th November 1968. The best thing about this woman is that she is multilingual and can communicate in numerous languages, including Spanish, German, French, English, and Italian. She sings soothingly and plays guitar. The jobs that she played in the American TV series Law and Order assisted her with acquiring a tremendous appreciation from the fans. She assumed the part of examiner Claire Kincaid for the three seasons constantly.
In the series Crossing Jordan, she played the lead work as Jordan Cavanaugh for the six sequential seasons. She, alongside her sister, made the acting presentation where both played twins in Dead Ringers 1988. She likewise acted in wrongdoing spine chiller, Small Town Murder Songs in 2010 and later showed up in the HBO series, Luck, as a veterinarian. The collection Ghost in My Head has gone to turn into an enormous hit.
All about the Body Measurements of the Actress
Here are the body measurements of this charming actress:
- Jill Hennessy Weight: 61 Kg or (135 lbs)
- Jill Hennessy Height: 5 Feet and 8 Inches or (173 cm)
- Jill Hennessy Shoe size: 9 US
- Jill Hennessy Bra size: 32 B
- Jill Hennessy Body Measurements: 34-23-35 inches or (86-58-89 cm)
Further critical details of the actress:
- Jill Hennessy Date of Birth: 25th November 1968
- Jill Hennessy Age: 51 Years
- Jill Hennessy Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Jill Hennessy Hair Color: Dark Brunette
- Jill Hennessy Nationality: Canadian
- Jill Hennessy Horoscope: Scorpio
- Jill Hennessy Spouse/Boyfriend: Paolo Mastropietro