The most stunning American actress Elle Fanning was born on 9 April 1998 in Conyers, Georgia, United States. Her birth name is Mary Elle Fanning and her sister Dakota Fanning is also an amazing actress. She appeared along with her in a drama series “ I Am Sam” in 2001.
Her parents’ names are Joy Fanning and Steven Fanning. Elle started acting when she was only three years old. She got her first role independent of he sister in the comedy series Daddy Day Care.
Besides, Elle worked in many films and TV series such as Babel in 2006, Phoebe in Wonderland in 2008, Somewhere in 2010, and many more. Moreover, she played the 13-year-old character in Cameron Crowe’s We Bought a Zoo in December 2011.
Another famous drama film of Elle is Ginger & Rosa which was actually the story of 1962. She was nominated for the Young Artist Award, MTV Movie Award, Kids Choice Award, and Critic Choice Awards.
- Full Name: Mary Elle Fanning
- Nickname: Elle Fanning
- Birth Date: 9 April 1998
- Birthplace: Conyers, Georgia, United States
- Age: 25
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Actress, Producer
- Spouse/Boyfriend: Max Minghella
- Horoscope: Earth tiger
- Twitter: @ElIeFanning
- Height: 5’ 8n″
- Weight: 54 kg
- Body measurements: 33-24-35 inches
- Eye color: Blue
- Hair color: Blonde
- Bra size: 32A
- Shoe size: 7
Elle Fanning Career
Fanning began playing before she was three years old. In the drama Taken and the movie I Am Sam, she got her start as an actress by playing younger versions of her older sister Dakota’s roles. She got her first job without her sister in the comedy Daddy Day Care in 2002, when she was four years old.
The Vanishing of Sidney Hall, Shawn Christensen’s full-length dramatization, came out on January 25, 2017, at the Sundance Film Festival. Fanning was in it. Reed Morano directed the movie I Think We’re Alone Now, in which Fanning played a character next to Peter Dinklage. It was shown for the first time at the Sundance Film Festival on January 21, 2018. Momentum Pictures has also planned for it to come out on September 14, 2018.
Fanning was chosen to be on the jury for the international competition at the 72nd Cannes Film Festival, making her the youngest person to ever attend. In the same year, Fanning was in A Rainy Day in New York by Woody Allen. Fanning played the role of Princess Aurora again in Maleficent: Mistress of Evil.
- 2021Nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series—Musical or Comedy
- 2020 Screen Actors Guild Awards: Nominated for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series
- Nominated for the 2017 Bodil Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role
- 2017 Robert Awards: Nominated for Best Actress in a Leading Role
- 2013 Critics’ Choice Movie Awards: Nominated for Best Young Actor or Actress
- 2012 Critics’ Choice Movie Awards: Nominated for Best Young Actor or Actress
- 2011 Critics’ Choice Movie Awards: Nominated for Best Young Actor or Actress
- 2007 Critics’ Choice Awards: Nominated for Best Acting Ensemble
- In 2001, she played Lucy in her first movie, I Am Sam.
- As a kid, she was in a lot of films.
- The films Phoebe in Wonderland (2008) and We Bought a Zoo (2011) brought her a lot of attention.
- She began playing when she was only two years old.
- She is scared of lightning and storms.
- She has curly hair.
- There are athletes and entertainers in her family, among other well-known people.
As of 2022, her total worth is thought to be $6 Million Dollars. She’s also very good at acting.