Diane Haughton is a celebrity mother. She is widely recognized as Michael Haughton’s wife. He died in November 2012. Further, she became a famous face after the death of her daughter Aaliyah in a plane tragedy. Diana is an American citizen.
Biography and Body Statistics:
- Full Name: Diane Haughton
- Gender: Female
- Birth Place: New York
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Profession: Self Employed
- Marital Status: widow
- Husband: Michael Haughton
- Net Worth: $10 million
- Religion: Christian
- Siblings: Barry Hankerson
- KidsAaliyah, Rashad Haughton
All about the body measurements of the Diane Haughton
Here are the body measurements of this charming media personality
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)
- Weight: 60Kg (132lbs)
- Eye Color: black eyes
- Hair Color: black hair
- Shoe Size: 8 US
- Bra Size: 33B
- Body Size: 34-26-35
Facts about Diane Haughton
Here are the further critical Facts about this stunning personality
● Michael Haughton’s wife was born in New York City, New York, in 1951. Currently, she is 72 years old. She grew up alongside her brother, Barry Hankerson, a Record Producer and Background Records Manager.
● She married Michael Haughton in the 1980s, and the couple has two children together, Aaliyah (daughter) and Rashad Haughton (son).
● Diane’s daughter Aaliyah is recognized as a singer. Her famous albums include ‘Aaliyah,’ ‘Age Ain’t Nothing But a Number’ and ‘One in a Million.’ Furthermore, she and her brother worked together on the album ‘One in a Million.’
● The most hurting moment was her daughter’s death in a plane crash on August 25, 2001.
● Diana and her husband were managers of her daughter’s tours. Later, he also died in 2012.
● Currently, Diana lives in New York City with her son. She also manages the Instagram account of her daughter, Aaliyah.
Diana Haughton is not a part of the entertainment industry. Likely, she became a famous
face in 2001 after her daughter’s died in a plane crash. Her daughter, Aaliyah, was a
singer recognized for her albums ‘Aaliyah,’ ‘Age Ain’t Nothing But a Number’ and ‘One in