Chloe Webb is an American actress, born on 25th June 1956. She was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for her portrayal of the role of Laurette Barber in China Beach, an ABC drama series. Additionally, she had a recurring role as Monica Gallagher on Shameless’s Showtime comedy-drama TV series.
Webb joined Forbidden Broadway in April 1982. After four years, she made her film debut in Alex Cox’s Sid and Nancy (1986); she depicted Nancy Spungen, the insane, heroin-dependent sweetheart of underground rock artist Sid Vicious. Her presentation gathered best entertainer grants from the National Society of Film Critics, the San Francisco Film Critics, and the Boston Film Critics.
Webb co-featured close by Bob Hoskins and Denzel Washington in Heart Condition (1990). In 1991, she played a beautician in Queens Logic and a lady with a formative disability who gets the lottery in the film Lucky Day by ABC’s made-for-TV.
Quick Facts and Body Statistics:
- Full name: Chloe Webb
- Date of birth: 25th June 1956
- Place of birth: New York City
- Age: 66 years (As of 2022)
- Nationality: American
- Horoscope: Cancer
- Occupation: Actress
- Spouse/Boyfriend: John Thomas Gelder
- Height: 5 feet 8 ins or 173 cm
- Weight: 60 kg or 132 lbs
- Facebook: Not Available
- Instagram: Not Available
- Twitter: Not Available
- Net Worth: $6 million (As of 2021)
Further detail about Chloe Webb
- Webb spent her childhood in different areas on the East Coast, contingent upon where her dad, a scaffold and street creator, was employed. However, she fundamentally spent her childhood in Syracuse, New York, to Bishop Grimes High School.
- She was selected at The Boston Conservatory at 16 and later, Berklee College of Music. Initially, she sought after her enthusiasm for singing in bars even though she was underaged. Somehow Webb understood that she was better at acting, although she incredibly appreciated singing.
- Webb’s husband is a lawyer named John Thomas Gelder. They got married in 1975. Even though Webb and John have been married for quite a while, they don’t have any children.
- Webb has expected total assets of $6 million starting in 2021. This incorporates her money, income, and belongings.
- Her essential kind of income is her profession as an entertainer. Through her different kinds of revenue, she has had the option to collect good fortune however likes to live a humble life.
- Webb consistently featured in various Los Angeles-based stage creations: The House of Blue Leaves, for which she got a Drama-Logue Award, and The Model Apartment.
- Her outstanding performance in the last option received her Los Angeles Drama Critics Circle Award and another Drama-Logue Award.