A talented Hollywood actress is Brianna Keilar. She was born on 21st September 1980. Moreover, her birthplace is Canberra, ACT, and Australia. Her father’s name is Miriam Allen Keilar, and her mother’s name is Glenn Keilar.
Moreover, her mother belongs to America, and her father belongs to Australia. Keilar got her graduate degree from the University of California. She is an American journalist and anchor for CNN in Washington. On 2nd May 2009, she married Dave French, but she divorced him one year later in 2011.
In 2016 she announced that she engaged Fernando Lujan, the National Security Council (NSC) director at the white house. After marriage, they need one child who was born on 8th June 2018.
- Weight: 64 Kg and (141 lbs)
- Height: 5 Feet and 10 inches or (1.78 m)
- Bra size: 34D
- Shoe size: 7.5
- Body measurements: 36-26-37 inches or (91-66-94 cm)
Other critical details of the actress:
- Date of Birth: 21st September 1980
- Age: 40 years
- Nationality: Australian and Americain
- Hair color: blonde
- Horoscope: Virgo
- Eye color: blue
- Spouse/Boyfriend: Fernando Lujan (m. 2016)
- Brianna Marie Keilar is her full name.
- Her mother is named Mariam, and she is from the United States. Her father, Glen, is from Australia. All of them moved to the United States in 1982.
- On May 2, 2009, Dave French and Brianna Keilar got married in Sedona, Arizona.
- They went on their honeymoon to Panama. The marriage seemed fine for seven years, and there were no rumours of any kind until Dave started disappearing from his wife’s photos. At some point, they stopped living together and quietly got a divorce.
- Antonio Allen Martinez Lujan, who was born to Briana Keilar, is their first son. He came into the world on July 8, 2018.
From a previous relationship, her husband has a son named Teddy Lujan who is older than her.
- She weighs 55 kg and is 5 feet 3 inches tall