An American actor, director, and writer is Ben Koldyke. He used to teach football classes and was an English teacher at High School. He has made his outstanding appearance on series like ‘How I Met Your Mother,’ ‘Big Love,’ ‘Back in the Game,’ and ‘Mr. Robinson’.
Ben is most famously known for his role in How I Met Your Mother, abbreviated as HIMYM. It is an American sitcom produced by Craig Thomas and Carter Bays for CBS. The series, which ran from 2005 to 2014, follows the main character, Ted Mosby, and his friends in New York City’s Manhattan.
Additionally, the show was presented for 30 Emmy Awards and won ten. In 2016, Ben acted in Donald Bangs in ‘The Finest Hours,’ the historical drama-thriller film. He recently played the role of Ben in the series ‘Silicon Valley.
Body Statistics & Further Details:
- Full name: Benjamin Koldyke
- Date of birth: 27th March 1968
- Place of birth: Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Age: 54 years
- Nationality: American
- Horoscope: Taurus
- Occupation: Actor, Director, and Writer
- Spouse/Girlfriend: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet 2 inches or 187.6 cm
- Weight: 85 kg or 187 lbs
- Instagram: @benkoldyke
- Twitter: Not Available
- Net Worth: $7 Million
● On 27 March 1968, Ben was born in Chicago, Illinois, the USA, as Benjamin Koldyke.
● Ben’s father, Martin J Koldyke, is a former investment banker, and his mother, Patricia Blunt Koldyke, was a school teacher.
● He has 3 siblings, namely Elizabeth Koldyke, Laird Koldyke, and Carl Koldyke, and belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity. He went to New Trier East High School, Winnetka, Illinois. In 1991, Ben got his bachelor’s degree in English from Dartmouth College, New Hampshire.
● He began as a football trainer and a high school English teacher in Chicago. After Ben found his interest in acting, he changed his mind. Ben started his acting career from the show ‘Boldly Going Nowhere,’ but he did not respond positively.
● Then, he played the repetitive role in the drama series ‘Big Love’ as a Dale Tomasson. Later, he appeared in ‘How I Met Your Mother’ as a Don Frank. The series was loosely incited by Thomas and Bays’ friendship when they both lived in New York City. Among the 208 episodes, there were only four directors: Pamela Fryman (196 episodes), Rob Greenberg (7 episodes), Michael Shea (4 episodes), and Neil Patrick Harris (1 episode).
● Ben made his appearance in a leading role of Lee Standish in 2012 in ‘Work It,’ the ABC sitcom. He performed in another ABC sitcom, ‘Back in the Games, in 2013.
● In 2015, he portrayed the role of Jimmy Hooper on the sitcom ‘Mr. Robinson’.
● On November 14, 2014, Ben got engaged to his wife, Maggie Lawson, and they tied the knot on 8 August 2015 on their New Mexican ranch. The first time they met during the show ‘Back In The Game,’ Maggie was younger than Ben by 12 years. The two could not hold their relationship and file for divorce in early 2017.
● Ben has gathered plenty of wealth from his career. His net worth is $7 million.
In “how I met your mother,” who is Don?
Benjamin “Ben” Koldyke is an American actor who was born on April 26, 1968. He is best known for playing Don Frank, Robin’s ex-boyfriend and co-
anchor on How I Met Your Mother.
What is Don Koldyke Family About?
Patricia Blunt and Martin J. “Mike” Koldyke are Ben Koldyke’s mom and dad. His dad worked as an investment banker, and his mom taught.
Who is Ben Koldyke’s wife?
In 2013, Margaret Lawson and Ben Koldyke worked together on the ABC show Back in the Game. From 2012 to 2013, Lawson played single mom
Terry Gannon, and in 2013, Koldyke played Dick Slingbaugh.
They got engaged on November 14, 2014, and got married on August 8, 2015, at the family ranch of the Koldykes in Las Vegas, New Mexico. The men
who came wore white cowboy hats, and the couple even played table tennis.
In 2017, Ben Koldyke and the Psych actress split up.