Ayo and Teo are emerging American hip-hop dancers and musicians. Recently the duo has introduced their first album Power. However, the couple got fame for the cooperation in Usher’s song No Limit and Chris Brown’s Single Party.
The Bowles brothers are a major internet sensation nowadays and hold a fan following of 6.24 million subscribers on Youtube. Moreover, one of their most popular song Rolex has 926 million views on YouTube.
Biography & Body Statistics
- Names: Ayleo Bowles and Mateo Bowles (Duo)
- Gender: Males
- Date of Birth: October 30, 1996 (Ayo), August 29, 1999 (Teo)
- Birthplace: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
- Age: 25 (Ayo), 22 (Teo)
- Religious: Christians
- Ethnicity: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio (Ayo), Virgo (Teo)
- Nationally: American
- Living in: Michigan, United States
- Occupation: Dancers, Singers, Youtubers
- Networth: almost 3 Million US Dollars (Together)
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (Ayo), 5 feet 6 inches (Teo)
- Weight: 62 Kilograms (Teo), 66 Kilograms (Ayo)
- Known for: Rolex (their most popular song)
- Education: Graduated
- Spouse/Girlfriend: Cleopatra Dues (Ayo), Single (Teo)
- Siblings: Ayo and Teo
- Parents: Jummane (Father)
- Instagram: Click Here
Ayo & Teo’s net worth?
Ayo & Teo’s net worth is believed to be over $1.2 million.
According to our statistics, Ayo and Teo’s net worth is around $1.2 million. Although the actual net worth of Ayo and Teo is unknown. The highly recognised judgement of Net Worth Spot suspects Ayo & Teo’s net worth at $1.2 million; nevertheless, Ayo & Teo’s actualized net worth is unknown.
However, our assessment only considers one source of income. Ayo and Teo’s net worth might be more than $1.2 million. With these extra sources of income, Ayo & Teo’s net worth may be closer to $1.67 million.
Read Also: Stylish Insta-Star Liza Kovalenko
● Ayo’s real name is Ayleo Bowles while Teo is named Mateo Bowles by his parents
● They are both biological brothers, with 3 years of age difference between them, and performs as a duo in dancing and singing
● The reason for their popularity is some masterpieces such as Rolex, No Limits, Party, etc
● Ayo went to College to complete his degree and Teo got his diploma through homeschooling
● They are self-taught artists who explored their talents themselves and then showed them to the world on a Youtube dancing video at school
● In a very short period, they have gained a net worth of almost 3 million USD through their determination and hard work
Q: What do Ayo and Teo have on their legs?
Both brothers have 15-inch gold chokers with diamonds on them, and they often use the loopholes in their pants to hang bandanas and key chains.
Q: Which one is Ayo? Which one is Teo?
Mateo Bowles was born on August 29, 1999, and Ayleo Bowles was born on October 30, 1996, both in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Ayo, who is older, started dancing when she was young, and Teo soon followed. They never took dance classes and mostly taught themselves how to dance.
Q: Why does Teo hide his face?
After their hit song “Rolex” came out, a fan asked them why they dance with their faces scrunched up. Because of this, Ayo & Teo have started wearing face masks onstage to protect themselves, saying that “the masks are a part of [them].”