She is an American patron, actress, and pen who’s most current for portraying Detective Janice Licalsi in NYPD blue, an ABC drama series grounded on police work. Amy Brenneman was also in Judging Amy, where she was playing the part of Judge Amy Gray.
She also acted in The Leftovers that ran from 2007 till 2013, and she portrayed Violet Turner. She has also been in pictures similar to Daylight, Nine Lives, Fear, Heat, Effects. She’s firstly from New London, and her parents were Russel Langdon Brenneman and Fredrica Joanne.
Body Measurements of the Actress
- Height: 5 Feet and 6 inches or (1.68 m)
- Weight: 55 Kg (121 lbs)
- Bra Size: 30 A
- Shoe Size: 9.5 US
- Measurements: 30-23-33 inches (76-58-84 cm)
Further critical details of the actress:
- Date of Birth: 22nd June 1964
- Age: 57 Years
- Eye color: Green
- Hair Color Brown
- Nationality: American
- Horoscope: Cancer
- Boyfriend: Brad Silberling
- She lived in Glastonbury, Connecticut, when she was young.
- Her mother, Frederica, was the first woman to become a Senior Judge on the State of Connecticut’s Superior Court.
- During her teen years, she started to become interested in theatre at school and also joined local theatre groups.
- She was one of the people who started the Cornerstone Theatre Company while she was a student at Harvard.
- Amy’s first role on TV was as Blanche in Middle Ages, which aired in 1992. In 1993, she got her big break when she played Officer Janice Licalsi, who was later promoted to Detective Janice Licalsi on the show NYPD Blue. For this role, she was nominated twice for a Primetime Emmy Award.
- She goes to Episcopal church.
- Amy and 4999 other women signed the petition We Had Abortions in the October 2006 issue of Ms. Magazine. This showed that they had abortions in the past and didn’t feel guilty about it. She also works for the right to choose.
- Amy is a strong supporter of strict gun laws. She also helped set up the “Target for a Safe America” gala for the Brady Center, which works to stop violence caused by guns.
- Amy is an actress, but she is also a producer. She has been an executive producer for several shows, such as Judging Amy and Heartbeat.