She is an American patron, actress, and pen who’s most current for portraying Detective Janice Licalsi in NYPD blue, an ABC drama series grounded on police work. Amy Brenneman was also in Judging Amy, where she was playing the part of Judge Amy Gray.
She also acted in The Leftovers that ran from 2007 till 2013, and she portrayed Violet Turner. She has also been in pictures similar to Daylight, Nine Lives, Fear, Heat, Effects. She’s firstly from New London, and her parents were Russel Langdon Brenneman and Fredrica Joanne.
Body Measurements of the Actress
- Height: 5 Feet and 6 inches or 1.68 m.
- Weight: 55 Kg (121 lbs)
- Bra Size: 30 A
- Shoe Size: 9.5 US
- Measurements: 30-23-33 inches (76-58-84 cm)
Further critical details of the actress:
- Date of Birth: 22nd June 1964
- Age: 57 Years
- Eye color: Green
- Hair Color Brown
- Nationality: American
- Horoscope: Cancer
- Boyfriend: Brad Silberling
Amy Brenneman’s Relationship History
Amy Brenneman married director Brad Silberling. Amy’s parents’ garden was the setting for their wedding in 1995. They initially met on the set of New York Police Department Blue. Brenneman and Silberling have two children, Bodhi Russell and Charlotte Tucker.
Amy Brenneman’s net worth:
Amy Brenneman has a net worth of $16 million as an American actress, producer, and writer. Her spouse Brad Silberling, a successful film and television director, is responsible for a modest amount of her net worth. They met while working on an episode of “NYPD Blue.”
Amy Brenneman is best known for her roles in the TV shows “Judging Amy” and “Private Practice.” Amy wrote, produced, and starred in “Judging Amy,” a play inspired on her mother’s life as a working judge and single mother. Over the course of six seasons, the show aired 138 episodes. She has also been in the television shows “NYPD Blue,” “Goliath,” “Tell Me Your Secrets,” “Shining Girls,” and “The Old Man.” Brenneman has also appeared in a number of films, including “Heat,” “Daylight,” “Nevada,” “Nine Lives,” and “The Jane Austen Book Club.”
- She lived in Glastonbury, Connecticut, when she was young.
- Her mother, Frederica, was the first woman to become a Senior Judge on the State of Connecticut’s Superior Court.
- During her teen years, she started to become interested in theatre at school and also joined local theatre groups.
- She was one of the people who started the Cornerstone Theatre Company while she was a student at Harvard.
- Amy’s first role on TV was as Blanche in Middle Ages, which aired in 1992. In 1993, she got her big break when she played Officer Janice Licalsi, who was later promoted to Detective Janice Licalsi on the show NYPD Blue. For this role, she was nominated twice for a Primetime Emmy Award.
- She goes to Episcopal church.
- Amy and 4999 other women signed the petition We Had Abortions in the October 2006 issue of Ms. Magazine. This showed that they had abortions in the past and didn’t feel guilty about it. She also works for the right to choose.
- Amy is a strong supporter of strict gun laws. She also helped set up the “Target for a Safe America” gala for the Brady Center, which works to stop violence caused by guns.
- Amy is an actress, but she is also a producer. She has been an executive producer for several shows, such as Judging Amy and Heartbeat.
Is Amy in bad health?
Brenneman has helped the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation in many ways. She had severe health problems because of her colitis, but she overcame them and now supports the foundation's goal of letting people know how they can improve their quality of life.
Did Amy give birth to a child?
Brenneman is a wife and the mother of two children, Charlotte and Bodhi. She is very involved in CHIME, the school where her children go.
What nationality is Brenneman?
Amy Frederica Brenneman is an actress and producer from the United States. She was born on June 22, 1964.
What TV shows did Brenneman star in?
The Old Man: Actress. Zoe. TV Series. 2022. 6 episodes.
Shining Girls. Rachel. TV Series. 2022. ... Sweet Girl. Diana Morgan. 2021. sTell Me Your Secrets. 2021, a TV series about Mary Barlow called These Days. 2021, a TV series about Janet called Goliath. The 2019 TV series about Diana Blackwood is called Foster Boy. Kim Trainer. 2019. Her Mind in Pieces. Mother (segment "Here Now") (segment "Here Now") 2019.