A documented American sports journalist, broadcaster, and ex-college basketball player is Allie Bethany Clifton. She is currently working because the charming pregame news host of the famous NBA five l. a. Lakers, which gets telecasted from the SportsNet Spectrum.
As their sideline reporter before the Los Angeles Lakers, she was the pregame sportscaster for an additional famous NBA team named Cleveland Cavaliers. However, Fox Network Ohio Channel broadcasted her show.
Allie played as a basketball player in the school team for Rocket Toledo’s basketball women’s team. She is a part of this team almost for five years, from 2006 to 2010. But later, after graduating from college, she decided to go away playing and join journalism.
- Height: 5 Feet and 11 Inches or (180cm)
- Horoscope: Aquarius
- Weight: 148lbs or (67kgs)
- Bra Size: 35 A
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Measurements: 35-25-37 inches or (91-65-95 cm)
Further critical details:
- Date of Birth: 30th January 1988
- Age: 33 years
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Nationality: American
- Spouse: Jason Kalsow
- Allie Clifton is a great swimmer. When she was only six years old, she took part in a YMCA swimming competition.
- After getting ready for the local YMCA, she started learning basketball so she could make a living out of it. At first, she was one of the people in the group. Allie Clifton wanted to keep swimming, but she didn’t have the skills to do so. In 7th grade, she switched from swimming to basketball because she didn’t have enough swimming skills.
- Allie Clifton and Jason Kalsow have been together for a long time and are now married.
- She continuously pushes herself to cut every extra Calorie and maintain a 67 kg weight.
Where did Allie go to college?
Clifton was born in Ohio and went to The University of Toledo to get a Bachelor’s degree in Sports Analysis and Communications and a Master’s
degree in Liberal Studies. After a successful basketball career at Van Wert High School, where she was captain of the school’s first and only team to
win a league championship, she went to college.
Is Allie Clifton still with her husband?
Jason Kalsow is married to Allie Clifton. He is an assistant coach for the Toledo basketball team. This is his eighth season with the team, and it is his
10th year as a member of Head Coach Tod Kowalczyk’s staff. After being engaged for almost a year, the couple finally got married on August 31, 2013.
Who is Allie Clifton’s mom and dad?
Bill Clifton, who was a baseball coach, and Kim Clifton gave birth to her. Abbie Clifton Barker and Corey Clifton are her siblings.
What is Allie Clifton’s age?
She was born in Van Wert, Ohio, in the United States, on January 30, 1988. She will be 35 years old in June 2023, and her star sign is Aquarius.