The Tiger aims to create a safe space for constructive comments on the issues presented. Disagreements will occur, and it is The Tiger’s policy that those disagreements are handled in a respectful way. Please refer to the policies below when commenting on The Tiger’s website.
- We will not tolerate comments that insult others based on gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference or disability.
- The Tiger does not publish false information knowingly and will therefore not tolerate dishonesty.
- Choose appropriate words and topics. We will not tolerate language of a sexually explicit or obscene nature.
- Treat writers and other commenters with respect. Do not launch character attacks on individuals or groups and keep the discussion about the issue at hand. This is a place for conversation, not attacks.
- Privacy is important. We will not allow comments that are blatantly attempting to be indiscreet and compromise the privacy of other users.
- Do not use aliases or attempt to impersonate another individual.
The Tiger reviews each comment before it is published to the website. We have the right to refrain from publishing any comment and to ban users from future commenting if he or she does not abide by the policies listed above.